Airtel Prepaid Nuisance: 3 days left, yet Airtel is running an audio warning message on every outgoing call

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 8,999
Is it possible to do the 35 recharge from the main phone balance? If so are there any USSD codes to do this?

Yes, it is possible now.

VSQBInb.png

Also, it seems the minimum recharge plan is set to ₹23 for 28 days.

Can i do 84 day recharge using balance now? I still have around 500 stuck in airtel account for a long time 🙄

Though I guess I would miss out on the 50 discount through my airtel app.

so dad's phone was in three day limit today. i asked him to check if the same issue happens on his phone. first outgoing he makes, there is a short warning message. just one line compared to whole paragraph on mom's phone yesterday.

he dials again. no message. call is made immediately. made a few more calls and all went through directly. would check again tomorrow.

airtel might have change their behavior on the message forced on outgoing call.

would post here if his recharge is queued if i recharge tomorrow.

I happen to recharge 2 days in advance on one of my 2 prepaid airtel numbers as I wanted the same day of recharge for both of them(just for convenience) and the current plan didn't change and I think I even got an sms stating that my new plan will start at a later time.only issue that I faced was that during the change over (I guess sometime during midnight) I was over the phone and my balance got deducted even though both recharges were for the unlimited plans..I guess one has to disconnect for the switchover/new recharge to happen..Also I never got the 5gb extra for recharging early

Back