Airtel Router FXS Light Problem

• Thread starter Thread starter zayn845
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 6,280
ISP
Airtel Xstream Broadband
Hi so i recently bought a Airtel Xstream Fiber connection just for internet .And i noticed after resetting the router through admin log the FXS light which was supposedly off till now suddenly is on and which for no reason starts blinking resulting the connection loss .So can anyone help me in turning this off

@Chip i heard from a friend that u can help can u please help me?

Try to write a better title explaining your query.
Hi so i recently bought a Airtel Xstream Fiber connection just for internet .And i noticed after resetting the router through admin log the FXS light which was supposedly off till now suddenly is on and which for no reason starts blinking resulting the connection loss .So can anyone help me in turning this off

@Aashish.007 Hi so i recently bought a Airtel Xstream Fiber connection just for internet .And i noticed after resetting the router through admin log the FXS light which was supposedly off till now suddenly is on and which for no reason starts blinking resulting the connection loss .So can anyone help me in turning this off

Last edited by a moderator:
Having the FXS light lits solid green means that VOPI profile is configured and registered with the network. There is nothing to alarm about this, especially when it is solid green.

Back