Airtel should bundle Broadband and Prepaid plans

• Thread starter Thread starter shashankb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,220
ISP
▪️ ACT Fiber
▪️ Jio 5G
Airtel can bring in a option wherein Airtel Xstream Broadband and Prepaid can be bundled together in a single user ID and should have the option to get a single bill . This can help people who can get their personal Internet cost reimbursed by the IT companies/Corporates .

For example a user is having a basic Airtel Broadband plan 40 Mbps with Airtel Prepaid plan of 379 which gives calls and Less data(84 days) . This can help not all but some people

The same can be done wid Jio

Lookup Airtel One plans

There is already Airtel One product which bundles broadband and 2 postpaid mobile connections (75 GB data limit) for 1499. There are also bundles of broadband, DTH and postpaid under One Airtel.
Most companies reimburse broadband also. So for them it is not beneficial. I am on 999 postpaid plan (180 GB data) with 4 regular SIMs and 1 data only SIM and now have shifted to 499 plan for broadband. Same cost, higher benefits with reimbursement from company.

Last edited:
Flyer received few days back (Mumbai)

JVuC8uq.jpeg
srE56bd.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
When I had gone to a Airtel customer care center they told me my existing broadband and postpaid connections can be moved to Airtel One without any changes and I can also pay separately if I wanted. Maybe the promoted Airtel One plans is for new customers.

I also wish they had one KYC for everything so we can subscribe to new connections easily without requiring to resubmit documents. Guess they cant deviate from government regulations and rules.

Last edited:
The airtel store guys are getting extra commission for every new Airtel One they can achieve. So they will lie anything to get a new account. But don't believe them unless they can show that in writing.

Back