Airtel trolling me again with my HD DVR box which is unable to record

How long did it take to resolve the issue?? Do u get a call from Airtel or MIB?? I had raised a complaint almost two weeks back, havent heard back from anyone.

Airtel will call you... You will have to wait. And keep sending daily emails to nodal mentioning to Mib complaint number. They will be very nice to you when they call with response to complaint made in MIB

Finally after mailing everyone and got no response had to raise a complaint with the M.I.B. Sent a copy of the complaint to Airtel and soon an engineer visited my place and agreed to replace my STB free of cost.
The STB was replaced today but the STB which was replaced shows Signal level around 75 and signal Quality fluctuates btwn 00 and 05, I get clear audio video on these channels (ch 100,101 and few others.) Checked the quality on other channels the signal level is above 85. I once again asked for replacement as I am not getting proper signal. Now I think I have the Huwaei brand STB. Is this normal to get this quality in this STB? Cause my previous Kaonmedia STB had signal quality of above 90 on all channels.

Yeah.
Thanks to you!
Now what I am to do, should I write back to M.I.B informing that the complaint has been resolved?

Back