Airtel V-Fiber Broadband New Plans (October 2019)

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 29,824
Au
Unlimited add on for zero rupees is no longer showing in my account. Earlier it was showing and I’ve activated it. Now it says subscribe for 299!

How about other users who have activated zero rupees add on?
Though now it shows as subscribe for 299, the old zero rupees unlimited add on renewed automatically in this month.

My big bytes of 1 TB got deactivated from yesterday.
I sent a mail threatening to disconnect, then CC sent a mail about procedure to disconnect, nothing about my query.
Is this there new strategy ? anybody else got their big bytes removed ?

Last edited:
I sent a mail threatening to disconnect, then CC sent a mail about procedure to disconnect, nothing about my query.
There strategy changed after jio plan came out. They are acting too arrogant nowadays and doesn't even consider lco as competition. There cc reminded me that other broadband provider are not too reliable and you may regret later.

Update : When i sent a mail again, this time not threatening to disconnect then a girl from CC called and offered 200 gb for 3 months extra. For time being i accepted the offer as there was no other option. After 3 months i might have to rethink again what to do. Any ideas welcomed.

I also have big bytes on my VDSL. My upgrade to fiber is due within 10-15 days. Today while speaking to a line technician, he told me to exhaust all my big bytes before the upgrade as they will lapse after that.

Back