Airtel V-Fiber Broadband New Plans (October 2019)

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 29,824
hmm. i am also hoping for ftth to arrive. though airtel would never be my first choice as long as an alternative exists. they block way too many websites. it just hurts to pay more than my primary connection for the backup connection.

Reactions: Joy
Update - My brother applied for disconnection that's why they upgraded the plan. He simply denied to any retention favours. Was not using this connection anyways as ACT is performing stable for the time being so no use of keeping it as a secondary connection.

Q1. If I use Airtel fiber broadband only for 3-4 months and then do not pay the bill then the connection will automatically disconnect, Right!
So after disconnecting, do I have to return the free ONT? (free ont in case advance 3 months payment with no security deposit). Or can I take it permanently?
If I do not return the ONT, then how will Airtel guys takes the ONT back because there is no advance security deposit of the ONT?

Last edited:
Q2. Can we temporarily disconnect the Airtel fiber broadband connection by simply call to customer care if we have to go out of town for 2-3 months without pay any rental bill for those few months?
If yes than how many months maximum it can be remain disconnected and
Is there any fees need to pay for this, if yes than how much ?

Last edited:
250 rs which i used to get, airtel have now stopped it. Got inflated bill this month.
I called cc and the guy said they cant provide anymore. And that they are removing these discounts from november 2019 and i was lucky to have it removed only this month.
Wonder if there is a way to make them to offer this discount again.

Yes a friend of mine also told me that his discount is removed.

But the problem is... Why we should be continuing with Airtel now?

They give slow speeds fod higher pricing.

250 rs which i used to get, airtel have now stopped it. Got inflated bill this month.
I called cc and the guy said they cant provide anymore. And that they are removing these discounts from november 2019 and i was lucky to have it removed only this month.
Wonder if there is a way to make them to offer this discount again.
did u raise an SR via IVR or tweet/email them for some issue recently? that's what happened to me ...the discount was being applied till i sent them a DM on twitter in june to ask if my old 899 vdsl plan would work with FTTH :confused:

Back