Airtel Wi-Fi Calling (VoWiFi) launched officially

For calling no other option better than Jio in terms of VoLTE. Give airtel some time it will be fixed. And before porting try upgrading/changing the sim once should fix issues.

@Sushubh I have already told u earlier try resetting network settings for Sim 1 and see if Vowifi works?

@Sushubh I have already told u earlier try resetting network settings for Sim 1 and see if Vowifi works?

hehe. i think i tried everything. :P even resetting apn settings you mean? did that. i seriously don't believe it's in my hands. it failed on Redmi 3s prime where another airtel sim handle volte just fine. airtel needs to provision it from their end :D

in the end... my voice calling problems are solved for the next 28 days. so i can just wait and see what they do. would apply for a sim replacement after 11th if nothing changes.

i mean the only thing i didn't do was to use volte enabled airtel sim on my phone. stupid me missed that i could have just inserted it in the second sim slot. would probably try that tomorrow. this is my second dual sim phone (i sold Nokia 8 in a few days) so still getting used to the idea.

@Sushubh No not APN try from this place in screenshot
PV2D0Qq.jpg

haha. i mean that should not be needed right? or you think syncing with my backup might be causing these issues?

i guess i would give it a try. i assume i would lose all wifi passwords restored from backup and a few more things?

Back