Airtel would renew 3G plans automatically 2 times within the same validity period (Postpaid)

• Thread starter Thread starter alphaomega
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,620
Under the new plan, if a 3G data customer with Rs 250 rental exhausts 1 GB data limit, then another 1GB of 3G data capacity will be added to his quota for Rs 250. This way, customers can add up to three times of their data capacity in the plan, people familiar with the development said Thursday.
This is path breaking according to Airtel.

So instead of charging me 30 rupees for 5MB of data that I accidentally might consume... They are going to charge me Rs. 250 directly? Cool shit bro.

Does this mean that, if I just wanted 1GB for emergency and I use up 1GB they will automatically deduct another 250Rs from my account without my consent?

@chromaniac - exactly... this is what they are planning.

Everything that airtel does in name of consumer comfort is another way to steal money

You know what the fuckers could have done to make it a bit more useful? Extend the validity of the 3G package by another 28 days. So that I would no longer have to renew my 3G plan every month. It renews every time my 1GB data package is over. But nope. Stupid fucking assholes would not do the right thing. Ever.

Oh Damn. So this is how this is groundbreaking. LOL. Vodafone needs you to request for the booster pack but Airtel understands you so much that it will do it automatically. Aww.

So New plans should read like this
1GB - Rs 250
Post FUP you will be fined Rs 250. Second attempt and a Rs 250 fine again. Third attempt..Disconnection.

Back