• Views Views 2,702

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
dp1JB5f.jpeg

lol. how can they even advertise it when it probably violates the 80% guideline from trai. not sure though when this was added to their broadband plan pages. fun thing is that they also highlight 24/7 promised speeds. idiocy all around.

This was added long back. I don't think it really means anything, it's so vague. Right next to it they've also written 24×7 promised speeds..

I was about to ask this in other thread.
And they are also advertising "truly unlimited".

Last edited:
What does auto adjusting internet even imply? does that mean some sort of downgrading the bandwidth whenever possible?

they cannot do that as per regulations on wired connections. it's more like a designer was assigned to an mba to make an image for the footer of the page. and he just made up things and got that image made. explains the vowifi bullshit as well.

i mean sure, there is always a possibility of network congestion that would cause slowdowns. it happens on all networks. it's not like airtel would boost your speeds for 30 minutes if they were forced to slow down your connection for 30 minutes.

they cannot do that as per regulations on wired connections. it's more like a designer was assigned to an mba to make an image for the footer of the page. and he just made up things and got that image made. explains the vowifi bullshit as well.

i mean sure, there is always a possibility of network congestion that would cause slowdowns. it happens on all networks. it's not like airtel would boost your speeds for 30 minutes if they were forced to slow down your connection for 30 minutes.
So basically it means, this new plans are not of the same as the jio's new offering. There's a downgrade of quality of the connection which was presumed to be of good grade?

Back