All Channels now as A la carte in Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 16,654
They should provide channel selection option in website or atleast via sms, otherwise it is useless.

SMS activation is der rite? In evry channel a code is der

Inspite of the high prices, the flexibility to add just the channel I want is definitely welcome.

Not only do you have to choose a-la-carte channels over the phone, you can't even see which channels you have subscribed to online later.

Not only do you have to choose a-la-carte channels over the phone, you can't even see which channels you have subscribed to online later.

So how to add or drop channels online!

kreacher,I guess that's wrong. I subscribed to channels over the phone and then later was able to see them under the Optional Packages head in the website after logging in.

^ I only see the message -
Popular/Optional Package
You have subscribed to Make My Pack service on Tata Sky. For any additions or modifications in your channels, kindly call the helpline.

Where are you able to see the list of channels?

After logging in, the first page that you see shows your details including account info,base package and add on packages that you have added.Under the addon packages head the a la carte channels are visible.

Yeah, finally they added the feature of adding TruChoice packages online.But there is no option to remove a package. :\

Back