All Channels now as A la carte in Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 16,654
Yesterday evening i bought the product. Today afternoon they installed it. I recharged it thru online. Called the helpline after preparing a list of channels i needed. The CC executive told me that i have made his job easy(i named the channels under their section) & also said "clever".....lol...coz the total amt comes to Rs.157

Yesterday evening i bought the product. Today afternoon they installed it. I recharged it thru online. Called the helpline after preparing a list of channels i needed. The CC executive told me that i have made his job easy(i named the channels under their section) & also said "clever".....lol...coz the total amt comes to Rs.157

Mind sharing the channels you selected coz when i tried the price went to a bomb. Guess you are a restective user.

For the past 2 years i'm looking forward to these my pack option. When i heard the news about this recently then i thought this is the right time to buy a DTH. This DTH is purely for my nephew kid. In the regional packs(Tamil) i chose 8 channels & Discovery,Nat Geo, Animal Planet,Disney,Cartoon,Star Movies. Later on i wish to add Discovery science & turbo. Yeah, its costly in a way for just 14 channels. If he grew up he would ask for sports channel too....LOL. That said these A la carte options are only for minority/limited users. If u need all the channels then you've choose other packages available.The only thing i hate about DTH is, it is a prepaid only. I always love postpaid....haha....that's me

For the past 2 years i'm looking forward to these my pack option. When i heard the news about this recently then i thought this is the right time to buy a DTH. This DTH is purely for my nephew kid. In the regional packs(Tamil) i chose 8 channels & Discovery,Nat Geo, Animal Planet,Disney,Cartoon,Star Movies. Later on i wish to add Discovery science & turbo. Yeah, its costly in a way for just 14 channels. If he grew up he would ask for sports channel too....LOL.

That said these A la carte options are only for minority/limited users. If u need all the channels then you've choose other packages available.

The only thing i hate about DTH is, it is a prepaid only. I always love postpaid....haha....that's me

Good to see someone really been benefited with this.

So you still have to call them up to choose the a-la-carte channel options? Sucks.

Back