• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,039

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Good news for all Dishtv subscribers and specially for all Dish Tru HD subscribers, as " All the Dish Tru HD boxes are 3D ready and they are testing or doing trails for the same.

Any Source

heh. zee got scared of the airtel announcement. both got scared of the videocon announcement. this is a joke.

Whats going on? How come these providers are always ready with technology and when one announces, the other announces it within a week or two too! (same happens with mobile plans!)And then when it comes to DTH interoperability.. they say its not possible!

Nice observation amish!!1 announces, all others follow suit!! But what irks me more is that if a new tech has equal no. of negatives, to cancel out the positives, they pay least attention to it.C'mon, 3D isnt all that rosy when it comes to actual implementation......D2h is charging 88 for the HD pack, which has 3D channel - Surely the channel's price is included in that 88. What effectively this has done is, i am abstaining from the HD Pack. As it is i am not sure of being able to watch HD Channels.This high cost, just puts an additional weight into my decision of not going with that pack.When they announced, i was happy. But now that its running, i am staying away from it, coz of realising the ground realities.......Also, it has eaten up a good chunk of their bandwidth - after all if HD eats high BW, then 3D HD has to be higher than that as well!!On the contrary if they had added even Set Max HD, i would have thought of giving it a try, just to see how Cricket looks in HD.To sum up, its just Herd mentality....

Back