All India Launch on Nov.14th????

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiva_1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 12,680
Do you know one thing................Thatha used to have breakfast in gopalapuram and then goes to secretariat and then for lunch he goes to CIT nagar and then takes rest for some time then he goes to Arivalyam..........then in the night he goes to Gopalapuram for dinner and for bed too;). Gopalapuram house is Second Wife (Mother of Azlagiri and Stalin) and CIT Nagar House (Kanimozhi mother house)

Do you know one thing................Thatha used to have breakfast in gopalapuram and then goes to secretariat and then for lunch he goes to CIT nagar and then takes rest for some time then he goes to Arivalyam..........then in the night he goes to Gopalapuram for dinner and for bed too;).

Gopalapuram house is Second Wife (Mother of Azlagiri and Stalin) and CIT Nagar House (Kanimozhi mother house)

CM of a State in Largest Democratic Country:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

The only special for today is Childrens Day.......... Happy Children's Day...........:happy:

Why are you banging your head for that person............:rofl:

I can only bang my head, what else to do:wall:

I am getting pissed off day by day, in this Person's Rule.

That too after looking at the Violence in Law College, Where Police were watching like a Cricket match.... I dont where is law and order and where are we? Sudan or Somalia?:wall:

Media people should have put one Big "A" certificate, before telecasting that Violence... It really affects soft hearts:cry:

ya u r true karthik.Yesterday i saw the full video in youtube it is very shocking.Police r mere spectator.:wall::evil:

ya u r true karthik.Yesterday i saw the full video in youtube it is very shocking.Police r mere spectator.:wall::evil:
I really dont under stand what the F**k where the policemen doing there outside gate beating that boy to death..........:@. I wished and would have been if the boy who was beaten should have been a police guy son and the police men should have been outside the gate......:O.

Surely i think this time around in next years Lok Sabha Election i think AIADMK alliance will win 30 - 35 seats in TN

You are right Ravi...DMK will lose for sure in the coming elections:@But there is only one issue for ADMK to sweep the elections, ie VijayKant.That Stupid, he wont win and also wont allow others to win...Remember the previous elections, that BullDog :@ contested in all places, and pulled off Jaya's Voteshare considerably where karuna's voteshare was not disturbed much by his party.:@Hope this time, that wont happen....:thumb:

Back