All India Launch on Nov.14th????

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiva_1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 12,680
In Tamilnadu election history if DMK won this election,then they will definetly lose in next bcz of anti-incumbancy factor.According to me both DMK& ADMK people r fraud:evil:.They will loot lot of money from the public:madness:.we need some change lets all vote for LOK PARITRAN(IIT alumini students):thumbsup:

You are right Ravi...
DMK will lose for sure in the coming elections:@
But there is only one issue for ADMK to sweep the elections, ie VijayKant.
That Stupid, he wont win and also wont allow others to win...
Remember the previous elections, that BullDog :@ contested in all places, and pulled off Jaya's Voteshare considerably where karuna's voteshare was not disturbed much by his party.:@
Hope this time, that wont happen....:thumb:
I am predcting that for the coming loksabha polls AIADMK will win 30 seats and Vijayakanth party might win 1 or 2 seats and remaining seats for DMK............DMK to get more seats i believe their alliance with PMK is very crucial...............:cool2:.

If ADMK wins 30 seats and with the help of ADMK congress got Majority in Delhi.:whistle: Then, what happed to DMK here.:hysterical:

If ADMK wins 30 seats and with the help of ADMK congress got Majority in Delhi.:whistle: Then, what happed to DMK here.:hysterical:
I dont think Congress alligning with ADMDK or ADMK aligning with Congress............;).

I think ADMDK might ally with BJP or Communist...........

We should come out of politics here in this thread.

Let us start a Political Party.. India Broadband Party :dance: ajuravi will be the president:hysterical:

PMK Ramdoss is a Half Baked Man and a Chameleon.He is like a monkey jumping here and there.The only thing in his party is , he has Equal Rowdy Group like DMK.:thumbsup:Thats why DMK always likes to have PMK their side, because they know about their rowdy group.Its Better for ADMK to stay away from PMK to avoid betrayal.Communists became like Pappad after they lost their voice in Trust Vote.If you give them 10 Rs, they will put "jay" for you.:wall::wall:If I give 20 Rs, the next day they will put jay for me, even though different parties...[ I have comm. people in my area doing this]So, My prediction is ADMK BJP Alliance for MP elections and Congress will lose miserably in the Central elections.DMK and Congress are fevicol binded now and they wont split because both are inter-dependent.If DMK withdraws from Center, Congress Govt will FALL,losing 38 Seats.If Congress withdraws in TN, DMK Govt will FALL,losing 34 Seats.[ As of now, as PMK is out]:wall::wall:But things will change once, Congress loses the center, and It will get more Power in TN as it doesnt depends DMK there after in Center... So fight will Start:thumbsup:

Let us start a Political Party.. India Broadband Party :dance: ajuravi will be the president:hysterical:
Thanks for your gesture my friend...........i always prefer to be a party worker rather than a leader..........:thumbsup:(Naan eneikum makkaloda makkala eruka nenikiren):yahoo:

Back