All India Launch on Nov.14th????

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiva_1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 12,680
What a thread???

2 of the MDMK MP is are with DMK.

Are they eligible to vote?

pl administrator of this forum,ask all the forum member dont discus ay political matter,this dth forum

so pllllllllllllllllllllleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeedont discuss apart from formu matter

:huh::O:@

Ya... 100% :thumbsup:

But... but....
I have been here for 2 months. All the threads about SD lead to the same things-
somebody saying 'no espn, no isai aruvi, jaya max, ...'
and somebody defending 'wait till.....' :rofl:

DMK - 16
Cong - 10
PMK - 6
MDMK - 4
CPM - 2
CPI - 2

PMK has snapped the ties with DMK and is now with Cong. Communists and MDMK had voted against the govt last time too. The govt didn't fall then.

DMK's 16 won't be enough to dislodge the Cong from power.

Ya I agree that. But If you look closely...

Except the 10 from Congress, Nothing is assured...

Because PMK is a Local Party, and they will stand with DMK when it comes to a regional issue, like Tamils Issue....
Else they will loose the Elections here....
PMK has already said clearly that they will Support DMK for withdrawal on Tamils Issue....
Congress is a National Party, SO they are exempted...

MDMK --> Among the 4 , 2 are with DMK already and Vaiko's other 2 will Vote Against Congress Obviuosly....

Communists are already against Congress.... and Soon will collabrate with ADMK

So, Congress will lose 30 Seats for Sure.... Which will Collapse the Govt 100% as they escaped by 20 - 25 Seats Last Time.... [ Throgh Money :@]:thumb:

Admin pls move this thread to Politics section and change the thread name to "All about Tamilnadu Politics":thumb::dance::D

I hope the admin does not move this thread as we are discussing the things in right section where more tamilians are found in this section of the forum.....if it is moved to politics very less people will visit that...........

So, Congress will lose 30 Seats for Sure.... Which will Collapse the Govt 100% as they escaped by 20 - 25 Seats Last Time.... [ Throgh Money :@]:thumb:

The only reason I posted on this subject is that you mentioned 38 seats. Now you say 30. So I'll move on.

I too feel this is not the right place to discuss politics.:yahoo:

Back