All jio fiber users. The new plans are not monthly but 30 days! you pay 5 more days extra!

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,061
Status
Not open for further replies.

warthog

I got banned!
Motabhai will make money even on this.

399 plan is for 30 days and not billing cycle i.e 15-14 and with prepaid, you do not get paper bill which is your right under post paid system.
Ambani really ****** broadband users.

In essence.

for 999 plan, you are paying
14342.31rupees yearly while in airtel 999 plan you are paying 14145.84 with 50mpbs more speed. With yearly 20% discount you get 11316.72 yearly! You save RS 3000 with airtel compared to JIO.

DESH KO KARLO MUTHE MEIN.

btw if its leap year you pay more for 6 days!

But you get 15 days free with 180 days, so you get 195 days on '6 month' recharge. And even old plans were of 30 days validity. And airtel gives 15% off on yearly payment not 20% afaik.

Even with 15% discount and not 20%, most jio users will go for monthly. I predict next revision would be 28 days so a person pays 13 times a year and not 12 times.

Sure, most prepaid providers like Excitel also does the same. But I think they have clearly mentioned that that the validity is 30 days or 180 or whatever.

Jio Fiber plans were already of 30 days validity. Nothing new.

Jio offers 15 days extra on bi annual and 30 days extra on annual plans.

And how conveniently this guy compared 999 plans of Jio and Airtel while ignoring every other plan. 699 Vs 799? How about that? Do the maths.

And if Jio is indeed looting so much, why is that it is Jio that forced Airtel to drop prices, while the same Airtel was offering just 150GB, 300GB data and for additional data one had to pay 300 extra and there were no additional services bundled in.

And that time these anti Jio and anti Ambani guys were sitting quiet with their eyes closed like a Pigeon.

Not to mention the revolution Jio brought in mobile services where others like Airtel were fine looting customers with ₹300 per month for 1GB 3G data, limited calls, STD, roaming, this, that...

Only those who can't compete or are bitter of Ambani's success or have different political views go cribbing against Ambani and Reliance.

Like jio introduced these tariff from day 1?
If jio on its way then we would be stuck on 1/10th upload speed. They reduced tariff because couldn't gain subscribers on old tariff n practices.
Airtel even before use to give unlimited offers to many tier 2 cities customers. Not to everyone coz they played smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back