All Reliance Jio Preview Offer users to be switched to Welcome Offer on September 5 (4GB/Day)?

• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 251
  • Views Views 35,088
I just received msg from JioPay that I am been moved to Jio Welcome offer till 31st dec. Wow man I paided 3000rs for this JioFi 2 just because I was told it will be unlimited for 3 months without any FUP. I have a single sim phone I cannot even use the sim now.
------
There is already a petition running for it.
where is it. Cause Jio is cheating customers not that this is the first time but this time I am fucking pissed

Single petition with huge no of supporter would make much better difference. Does petition really work? I signed up a petition against RCOM for their 4G upgrade and changing plans of WiPod users and it seems not working.

try harder. get more signs. that should definitely make the difference.

I appear to have been converted on my JioFi2 SIM too

Guess I'm done with Jio. It was fun while it lasted but it offers me nothing till FTTH launches.

Yes , JWO activated for me too and the worst part is that DX store guys themselves are ill-informed as they provided me wrong info about these 2 weeks ago. Done with JIO, not because of 4G cap but because of deteriorated browsing experience in last couples of days even though download speed are just fine around 6mbps. JIO will surely loose it's High ARPU customers and those freebie users will be leftout with them if these sub-par network goes on like this.

For me even browsing facebook seems like a Herculean task, to make it worse they don't bother to inform me when I finish my 4GB. OTP takes more than a day to arrive. I can't understand despite spending millions on infrastructure why Mr. Ambani did not invest on decent software for back-end.

Back