all your base belongs to us.Apple controls your iphone

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,405
it was confirmed quiet sometime ago. i have other reasons not to buy an iPhone.and the kill switch is for rogue applications on the iphone. not the iphone itself.

yeah if police had a kill switch inbuilt you ,you would say the same thing.

none are more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely believe that they are free-
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

police indeed have a kill switch. its called a gun. they can shoot you. you would die. as simple as that.and i do not choose to have them. they are. because we live in a society.

this would go OT.what would happen if only the police have guns?tryannyand if people also have guns just like in USA(2nd amendment)democracy\republicps : plz reply to my pm sushubh.

see the movie Bowling for Columbine (2002)

its a documentary about the high crime rate in US because easy availability of guns & u'll know that we are living in a better place. as far as corrupt cops go (in respect to your statement of tyranny), you find them in US too.. :whistle:

this debate can go on dont you think that Apple can switch off your iPhone even after you bought it and proudly say it mine?.no freedom no privacy?.

ps:as for guns the crimes that happen due to guns is because to gun control policy.the founding fathers of america knew that the greatest threat to Americas freedom was tyranny from the govt and thats why they included the 2 amendment and btw india has 2 times more murder rate than in usa.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7430654.stm

if some armed burglery happens in your house and you are there sleeping what would you do?plead or hope that you had a gun and could protect yourself.?
the vrigina tech massacare that happened was because it was a gun free zone.there have been no murders in non gun free zones.Students in colleges carry guns in some states and there are no murders there.

some points
Gun Ownership in India

also listen to jesse ventura speech at the rally for the republic speech about guns on
YouTube - Jesse Ventura Speech Rally for the Republic 9/02/08 Pt. 2
pan to 6 mins

he talks about the right to bear arms.
the reason why there are 40 million illegal weapons in india because of kill switch (arms act).DId you know that our founding fathers wanted to have the fundamental right to keep and bear arms.

REmember this
all amrs to the govt=tryanny
all arms to the govt and people=democracy and a republic

Back