Alliance broadband's reaction to Pingplotter

• Thread starter Thread starter Molarfairy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,506
ISP
Alliance Broadband fibre
Hi, facing unstable and high latency issues in multiplayer fps game such as battlefield 5. Recently connected ethernet to my system pc expecting better results but it got worse so did loading times. Alliance engineer suggested to change router cables and switch to gigabit usb lan card because there might be issues with my port so I did. The latency got worse! Unstable pings and whatnot even when packet loss in CMD shows- Average 62ms (0% loss)

Complained to alliance helpdesk showing recordings and screenshots of loading issues, low download speed on Steam and Epic storefront and most importantly, showed when pinging google to PingPlotter- the packet loss on the ISP's server on the third column reached 100% at times, mostly it bounces from 40-90% when it should be nil according to what I know.

The helpdesk blamed the issue again on my system and router having bad gateway and they are not responsible for it when pingplotter shows no data or loss on the first two columns which indicates my system connections. They wont even let me open the ping plotter on Anydesk and said 100% loss isn't possible with connection being on. Which it actually did and captured! The whole experience with Alliance helpdesk was vague and unhelpful to say the least.

After spending almost Rs 2000 to just relocate my router 50 feet away. They said nothing can be done and the whole issue is my devices/router gateway's fault and they cant identify or help where and why. Their reaction seems similar to what I heard most online face for the similar issue from their ISP where they avoid this particular issue bc it costs them more to fix it. They'd rather lose the customer.

What do I do? Is my device really the culprit even when pingplotter shows no data under packet loss on the first two columns and only the third "node-ipalliancebroadband.in"= 50%?

Try consulting them again and again. They lack severe knowledge and they won't admit it unless given pressure

Upvote 0

Back