• Thread starter Thread starter jishnu1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 23,491

jishnu1980

Regular
ISP
bsnl
ThiruvanthapuramBig Fm (adlabs Films Ltd) - 92.7Radio Mirchi (entertainment Network (india)ltd) -98.3Club Fm (the Mathrubhumi Printing And Publishing Co Ltd) -94.3S Fm (kal Radio,sun Network) 93.5CochinClub Fm (the Mathrubhumi Printing And Publishing Co Ltd) -94.3S Fm (kal Radio,sun Network) 93.5Radio Mango (the Malayala Manorama Co Ltd) -91.9ThrissurRadio Mango (the Malayala Manorama Co Ltd) -91.9Club Fm (the Mathrubhumi Printing And Publishing Co Ltd) -94.3S Fm (kal Radio,sun Network) 93.5Best Fm (asianet Communications Ltd) - 95.0KozhikodeRadio Mango (the Malayala Manorama Co Ltd) -91.9S Fm (kal Radio,sun Network) 93.5KannurRadio Mango (the Malayala Manorama Co Ltd) -91.9Club Fm (the Mathrubhumi Printing And Publishing Co Ltd) -94.3S Fm (kal Radio,sun Network) 93.5Best Fm (asianet Communications Ltd) - 95.0

Thank you

@jishnu, yesterday my car audio was tuning into 92.7 and 94.3, but all I got was static. I think they were testing something.

thats a good news for u guys i think they are preparing to test with in few weeks all the other fm statiosns will be operativeand a good news is goverment of india called for bidding(jan 14 2008) for the remaining 97 fm stations across 48 cities so we can except more fm stations other than the 5 current alloted cities in keralawhts special in my profile

Back