Am I getting the right speed?

• Thread starter Thread starter Soul_Hacker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,153
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaibhav Sabharwal, I know that, I have right line because I have land line phone too is have my same number... if my line was changed so how can my land line number is still ringing in my home? and I have personally cheeked my line port on the Main DP. if I m rough so plz tell me more about on this
Now about personal contact in their local office, in lucknow reliance have outsourced there line and DPs to the some other company but I have there Er. and lineman num. I call theme the don't respond responsible they don't give a fuck.. now the blocked my number.
and taking to CC's senior, In UP East they wont have the cc seniors or transfer my call to there technical department.
so im reality secured up....
and one thing more cce are tell me that in my area's DP they Have Battery problem.... but I didn't get it what is the connection between Speed and the battery? battery is for power back up and in my area there is no power shedding problem.

ok friends I have find some local contact in reliance on the net.. its looks very good and its have all state appellate_authority contact, hear is the link- :: Reliance IndiaMobile - Postpaid :: . the customer care number is open from 9am to 6pm and tomorrow I will call them and tell my problem.. lets see what they can do.

Vaibhav Sabharwal, I know that, I have right line because I have land line phone too is have my same number... if my line was changed so how can my land line number is still ringing in my home? and I have personally cheeked my line port on the Main DP. if I m rough so plz tell me more about on this
Now about personal contact in their local office, in lucknow reliance have outsourced there line and DPs to the some other company but I have there Er. and lineman num. I call theme the don't respond responsible they don't give a fuck.. now the blocked my number.
and taking to CC's senior, In UP East they wont have the cc seniors or transfer my call to there technical department.
so im reality secured up....
and one thing more cce are tell me that in my area's DP they Have Battery problem.... but I didn't get it what is the connection between Speed and the battery? battery is for power back up and in my area there is no power shedding problem.

No not changing the line.
What they do is they provide you bandwidth of 1mbps through your port.
As far as i know, the desired bandwidth through your port is in the hands of local technical department and not the company officials sitting in Mumbai.
So I think only a personal contact will do.
About transferring call to a senior. It doesnt matter that you are from UP east.
As far as I know, Broadband CC is in Mumbai.
Even I am from Kanpur.
I have talked to their seniors twice.
You have to be really i mean just make up your mind that you won't disconnect unless you talk to a senior.

No not changing the line.
What they do is they provide you bandwidth of 1mbps through your port.
As far as i know, the desired bandwidth through your port is in the hands of local technical department and not the company officials sitting in Mumbai.
So I think only a personal contact will do.
About transferring call to a senior. It doesnt matter that you are from UP east.
As far as I know, Broadband CC is in Mumbai.
Even I am from Kanpur.
I have talked to their seniors twice.
You have to be really i mean just make up your mind that you won't disconnect unless you talk to a senior.

Vaibhav Sabharwal. yes are right, low speed is causing me dew to change of my DSL port. I have founde the contact list on the net (hear is the link- :: Reliance IndiaMobile - Postpaid :: so I call on 1860..... number, its appellate_authority's cce number I have tell them my problem then again they give me 10% TRAI shit... so I did some resucrch and I found that Quality of Service standards for Broadband Services” issued by TRAI on 6th May, 2006, a subscriber should get minimum 80% of the subscribed broadband connection speed from ISP Node to user.(link- http://www.trai.gov.in/Content/faq_subcat_details/68_1_0.aspx) so I call back and tell them this but nothing happened so I gone to the local office and tak to the broadband department and the send the Executive to visit to my home, so Executive come and check the speed as I said my speed was slow so he call on the local hub or exchange he toiled the that check my profile is update or not, my profile was updated the he asked the to disable my port, my port was disabled for the hub but my net is still on so we come to know that my DSL port was changed. so he changed my DSL port to my reail port and my problem is now solved.
now im getting 3.35Mbps link Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results .
so any one is having this problem go to the contact list and go to the local office (don't call on the cce)
thanks to every one to helping and giving me the right suggestion.

Vaibhav Sabharwal. yes are right, low speed is causing me dew to change of my DSL port. I have founde the contact list on the net (hear is the link- :: Reliance IndiaMobile - Postpaid :: so I call on 1860..... number, its appellate_authority's cce number I have tell them my problem then again they give me 10% TRAI shit... so I did some resucrch and I found that Quality of Service standards for Broadband Services” issued by TRAI on 6th May, 2006, a subscriber should get minimum 80% of the subscribed broadband connection speed from ISP Node to user.(link- http://www.trai.gov.in/Content/faq_subcat_details/68_1_0.aspx) so I call back and tell them this but nothing happened so I gone to the local office and tak to the broadband department and the send the Executive to visit to my home, so Executive come and check the speed as I said my speed was slow so he call on the local hub or exchange he toiled the that check my profile is update or not, my profile was updated the he asked the to disable my port, my port was disabled for the hub but my net is still on so we come to know that my DSL port was changed. so he changed my DSL port to my reail port and my problem is now solved.
now im getting 3.35Mbps link Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results .
so any one is having this problem go to the contact list and go to the local office (don't call on the cce)

Glad contacting local person worked for you aswell.

But the problem is that those idiots are never in their office. Sometime it's closed, other times that technician guy is on leave.
Once, when I went to the office, I found only the security guard sitting there. Even he was abusing the technician guy.
Amusingly, those morons don't even pick up the phone when we call them.

But the problem is that those idiots are never in their office. Sometime it's closed, other times that technician guy is on leave.
Once, when I went to the office, I found only the security guard sitting there. Even he was abusing the technician guy.
Amusingly, those morons don't even pick up the phone when we call them.

call to the cce number from the list and tell them ur port is been disturbed and u they need to chance ur DSL port to right one.... see what can they do, hope for the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back