Amazon might acquire minority stake in Reliance Retail

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,700

I guess Amazon understands. In India you don't compete with Reliance.

Reliance will have bad time,once the downfall of BJP begins.

It was understandably in political echelons that a business man has to maintain his relations in different oceans, win-win for all.

But relying or say using one side to build such a formidable position puts a 'mark' of the particular guy on you.

Once you become a fish of particular sea, salty or fresh,no matter how big you become,you won't be welcomed in other waters the same way.

Ambani has crossparty influence.
He used congress government to buy cheap spectrum and used BJP govt to provide free 4G.
So Ambani will survive under any government.

Reactions: Smh
i assume only way to get over this would be to eventually nationalize reliance petrochemicals and reliance jio. otherwise, we are all going to end up in Mr. Robot like scenario with Jio becoming Evil Corp.

Ambani`s children are having educational degrees from the best international universities in the world. They may not be as powerful as Ambani in acquisitions and expansion. Still we cannot under estimate them .
Mukesh Ambani is training his children in this period and will take retirement in the next 5-10 years

Jio was born(sarcastically) when her daughter didnt get proper internet around their home. :D

i assume only way to get over this would be to eventually nationalize reliance petrochemicals and reliance jio. otherwise, we are all going to end up in Mr. Robot like scenario with Jio becoming Evil Corp.

As @Sushubh said
Monopoly is never a good thing. Competition keeps giants on their toes
Have a look at this

Source

Ambani`s children are having educational degrees from the best international universities in the world

You do know the admission process at these universities?

Sometimes I wonder all these bigwigs go to Duke,Brown,Yale, Stanford Business,Wharton,etc.. but never MiT or CalTech

FUN FACT:Jyotiraditya Scindia was a Harvard and Stanford Business Alumini too{The dude got a direct transfer from St. Stephens DU to Harvard )

*oh the grapes are sour, cries alone ;-; *

Back