Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel

Source

Not a new concept though :D

Source

Amazon Prime Air

We're excited to share Prime Air — something the team has been working on in our next generation R&D lab.

The goal of this new delivery system is to get packages into customers' hands in 30 minutes or less using unmanned aerial vehicles.

Putting Prime Air into commercial use will take some number of years as we advance the technology and wait for the necessary FAA rules and regulations.

Last edited by a moderator:
After 10-15 years American skies would be full of these drones, like that Tom Cruise or some other Hollywood movies :D

These drones are already a common sight. Most of them operated by security agencies... Even citizens are allowed to own their drones. A lot of videos are posted on a daily basis by folks on Google+. Of course they keep their drones flying in private space or on beaches etc.

They may have already installed anti-drone devices at their residences/office :)

I am guessing tons of court cases are filed on a daily basis on the charge of invasion of private space by drones.

That would result in more court cases... Drones are personal property. That raises a valid question... Amazon would have to ensure that drones fly at enough height or avoid going over houses to prevent lawsuits related to invasion of personal space or whatever.

If you have a sniper, I am pretty sure you can already shoot people from faraway distance. And the bullet would still link you to that murder.
Crude bombs on the other hands... But then I guess you could already accomplish something like that with remote controlled miniature planes and helicopters.

Back