Amazon Prime & Netflix will be available in Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter PBKol
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 10,293
Well, got this info about 10 days back from a close friend who works at Jio backend (UI, integration etc). So this is indeed coming. He isn't sure which plans will get it though.

Did not post it here as he requested not to. But since the cat's out of the bag, (y)
Any idea why the disparity in STB models and lack of a proper play store ? Your friend could let us know. 😀

@bigman91 I'll check with him. Lack of PS is obvious, isn't it ? It's a locked down ecosystem controlled end-to-end by Jio (like Airtel box etc). It's not a phone/tablet.

Will check @Nitin . AFAIK, it's more to do with backend integration etc than directly on the router.
He's vacationing, so will disturb him once he's back.

Well, got this info about 10 days back from a close friend who works at Jio backend (UI, integration etc). So this is indeed coming. He isn't sure which plans will get it though.

Did not post it here as he requested not to. But since the cat's out of the bag, (y)

Most Important: Ask him when is 1:1 Speeds are coming back on JioFiber?

Please!

@gomfi Lol. He had no idea this was the case unless I pointed it out to him. He checked, and said that's they way it has been set up. Nothing he can do.
Lodge complaints with CC.

Most Important: Ask him when is 1:1 Speeds are coming back on JioFiber?

Please!
I feel like the symmetrical speeds will be back when the postpaid plans will be launched but it will only be for postpaid

Back