Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
woyRCGJ.webp

Last edited:
there are total 6 movies by that ID. so is it legal one?

ultra movies! i have seen their logo on several old movies that were available through retail video cds...

unfortunately even 512 kbps is not enough to watch Youtube.They had updated their video player, and now it automatically loads 480p videos instead of 360p. Watching 360p is tough enough, but watching 480p is near impossible.

right. most SD quality videos are now in good enough quality to not play smoothly on a 512kbps connection. this has been the case for months now. was a disappointment for me. though i like the new player and of course the added support for html5 native player on youtube in chrome and safari...

yes even i noticed "ultra movies" but is it really there account?also whats the use of putting up full movie on youtube? does youtube pay them?

there are a couple of things to consider here. youtube only allow partners to upload videos longer than 10 minutes. so the account is legitimate. secondly... i do not see ads on that page here on my computer. so i guess indian visitors do not get served with ads. international visitors might get ads. thirdly... these kinds of content generally is disabled for embedding. but the videos hosted by ultra are embeddable. so i guess either they decided to give them away for pretty much free. or they have a web guy who is not doing his job properly.

Thats really good.Even I cant see any pop-up adv's on the site in Video, but there was small adv on right side of screen above uploader profile.

ok. running the videos on this forum showed the youtube ads that popup from below... so they have ads..

i do not see ads on their video pages though...

Back