Andra Pradesh bans online movie ticket booking?

• Thread starter Thread starter netant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,191
well that is still better than dealing with humans :Dhere at PVR. you press the button that stays pick up tickets. you swipe your card. and that's it.

No licence to book my show
what licence?
for example. i make samosa & sell via my online shop, i pay tax to govt. for my earnings .. how could anybody "regulate" the way im selling it ? if he want the counts & the number of samosa sold, he has al the details.. then why unnecessary proving supremacy ?

this white dressed evil SoB........... im waiting for the day when these parasites will stop leeching the country & die.

i ordered pizzas online. i thought it was pretty rad!

Wait until they want to regulate pizzas as well :)

No offense but I am starting to get pi$$#d off gradually .. now I am starting to feel we are going back to the stone ages .. being techies we would have survived and flourished anywhere around the world but we decided to be patriotic and remained back in the nation and we are getting one sh#t after another for being so. Bloody ^*(&^^&%^&*%&*

I remember my school days when I used to bunk from the class and used to watch movies at theatre. There was no online or computerised ticket system. Ticket Counter used to open exact 15 minutes before show time and we fight to get ticket as if freedom fighters have fought for our Independence. It seems that those days are returning back.But when I think of the 2nd side, Govt want us to save money. Because when alcohols price increased last few months in Maharashtra, I reduced no of cans for my Beer. So I saved my money ;) and in this month last 8 yrs record had been broken and Beer consumption dropped to something around 8-9% throughout the state .Similarly if online ticket is banned in Maharashtra, I don't think I am gonna stand in queue and waste my time. Rather I would wait for Satellite Broadcast or better don't watch it. So again I am saving :pBut these Politicians definately needs kick on their ass !!!:mean:

wtf is happening today ?

btw netant where can I order ur online samosas :P
no harm being futuristics right:) btw you can order via telephone lines :)

----------

Govt want us to save money
its the Rs.60/- "fuel" which need more attention now, and not 6/- extra in movie tickets. these are nothing but just a revenge on multiplex owner and pass a strong comment to them, we are the authorities we can do anything.
no one want to go and stand in queue, who has got that leisure of time these days. the cinema owners had to incur loss in this.

Back