Android based dual-sim required (GSM + GSM)

bad_till_bones

GraveYard
ISP
Airtel Home 649 - 256kbps
Need an Android based Dual-SIM phone. (Dual Active - MUST!).GSM + GSM.Other requirements - - Touchscreen.- WiFiMax budget - 15k.----> Sorry, if this is not the right section to post queries....

andi is mostly dual standby. if u can live with that go for it coz Galaxy duos is horrible and laggy. simply no comparison in the performance. check youtube for review of the andi; some guys have reviewed it.

Just saw the reviews and noticed we can also have a CDMA + GSM option in Andi 4.5H. And that would be Dual Active....

Upvote 0
Get Micromax Pixel A90S or any another Micromax/Karbonn phones.

Upvote 0
all tht stuff is with 512mb ram and hence laggy.

@kickass - Regarding Andi 4.5H.... Hope I can have CDMA & GSM SIM as options? N this combo would be Dual Active? rite?

Upvote 0
its dual sim with dual standby. i dunno if its gsm+gsm or gsm+cdma. u shud check one of those reviews on youtube. i think u will get the details u need thru em. also check the youtube comments.

Upvote 0
before buying remember...................andi will have hardly any service center support if u are screwed , micromax selling a lot of phones but support is terrible

Upvote 0
I am yet to see a Dual Active (GSM+GSM)android handset. The so called samsung smart dual active phone are nothing but gimmick. they just setup the call forwarding from one sim to another which you can easily do in any dual standby sim phones.

Upvote 0

Back