Another 2 more new channels on tata sky

• Thread starter Thread starter stev29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 6,952
Could some one conform plz,which channel NO carrying these channels.Currently i am unable to find.

Aha... Good News. Thanks for the info.I hope they dont add News Gold Package and put all news channels in it :)

Intead Of Adding These Crap And Wrothless Channel Can`t They Provide

Zee Sports
Goal Tv 1
Goal Tv 2
Eurosports
these chanels will never come to Tata Sky and if any pro tatasky owner sees this he will just say WHY DONT U GO FOR ZEE DTH instead of posting here

Greycell 18 channel change to ............ TOPPER

KHANNA-IYENGAR-BAHL'S 'TOPPER' CHANNEL
India has one of the most competitive educational environments. To tap this demand, Greycells18 Media Pvt. Ltd, a joint venture between Raghav Bahl, the promoter of media group Network18, and three other media professionals will launch Topper TV.
The company has already started building up content. The channel will air programs on subjects such as math, physics and chemistry. The programming would largely be exam-centric and prepare students for various competitive tests.
Topper TV is expected to launch in March-April this year, though its not clear if regulatory approvals have come through yet.
Greycells18 Media Pvt. Ltd has been promoted by Bahl in association with Shantanu Prakash, the promoter of Educomp Solutions Ltd, a company that provides technology-driven learning solutions; Sunil Khanna, who has headed the DTH ventures of Reliance - ADA (still to launch) & DishTV; and Shricharan Iyengar, former vice-president of sales and marketing at ESPN Software India Pvt Ltd, a sports broadcaster.
When queried, Network18 CEO Haresh Chawla said, "We are launching an education channel but we can't share much details right now."
Network18 runs CNN-IBN and CNBC-TV18. Most of the content production for the new channel has been outsourced primarily to three production houses-Miditech Pvt. Ltd, Entertainment Solution Providers Pvt. Ltd (ESP) and Tangerine Digital Entertainment.
Miditech will provide content on mathematics, ESP on physics and Tangerine on chemistry.

Satellite & Cable TV

it is quite interesting to see many looking for these channels named Topper TV and News 24 dont worry bablu they will definetly add these crap [ for me only even bit rate is around .60mb]and i read about topper initially giving freely to everyone later charging around1500rs/year so zing zing zing aaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaala:yahoo:

Back