Another Crap channel kalaingar channel added.

TDSAT is a good hang out for Tata Sky ppl and sun ppl and TDSAT is their match maker fixing dates and Mr Justice arun kumar you shud start a reality show which would be aired on star one and sun tv in tamil the show wud be called KOFFEE WITH ARUN KUMAR AND TDSAT SHUD HAVE ITS COPYRIGHT.:thumbsup::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

JHINGA LALA OYE JHINGA LALA OYE JHINGA LALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for that also they will fight for television rights/marketing revenue/advertisement revenue and will again approach TDSAT :hysterical:

for that also they will fight for television rights/marketing revenue/advertisement revenue and will again approach TDSAT :hysterical:

lol.... and they ll eat samosas again

I donot have any problem with kalingar tv , but the problem is that Tata Sky suck just to please a idiot siting on CM(Putting his family first , state last : REM incident of attack on sun network) chair in tamil nadu they have added this channel , even when its not offically lauched. Similarly they are doing with jaya tv to please a corrout and now unemployed former CM of tamil nadu jayalalita. now a JAIHIND TV of congress is being lauched and its certain to please CHAMMACHAS of Ghandi family it will be added on tatasky.

IF TAMIL VIEWER WANT REAL QUALITY THEN ASK FOR SUN & RAJ. DO NOT FEEL HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH THE RUBBISH DISHED OUT THET THE IDIOTIC TATASKY

i think vivek sharma is not watching regional channels. i think kalaingar tv will be equal to sun tv in future. i think this is not crap channel

I donot have any problem with kalingar tv , but the problem is that tatasky suck just to please a idiot siting on CM(Putting his family first , state last : REM incident of attack on sun network) chair in tamil nadu they have added this channel , even when its not offically lauched. Similarly they are doing with jaya tv to please a corrout and now unemployed former CM of tamil nadu jayalalita. now a JAIHIND TV of congress is being lauched and its certain to please CHAMMACHAS of Ghandi family it will be added on tatasky.

IF TAMIL VIEWER WANT REAL QUALITY THEN ASK FOR SUN & RAJ. DO NOT FEEL HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH THE RUBBISH DISHED OUT THET THE IDIOTIC TATASKY

If that were the case, why did Tata-Sky not include Sun Channels when Maran enjoyed the patronage of DMK?FYI, Kalaignyar Tv is part of Raj Network. After the split between Karunanidhi and the Maran family in late May/ early June, Karunanidhi quickly aligned With Raj.Something else is going on that we are not aware of. Lets wait for the dust to clear.

Its not crap mate...People are waiting long for its launch..Big Blockbuster movies are to make TV prermires on This Channel...It is the most awaited channl in Tamil Nadu..

Back