Any good Broadband connection in Wakad Kaspate Wasti Area in Pune???

I have moved to Kaspate Wasti (Sonigara Kesar) apartments and looking for good broadband connection. I already tried Tata Photon and it SUCKSSSSSS. I havent seen anything more pathetic than that. Please suggest me if there is any other internet provider in that area and any contact number to them....thanks in advance...

In Pune, Airtel is the one with nice service but plans are pathetic!

My Advice: Reliance or BSNL

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

waiting for others users of PUNE to comment

hi this is aashish from Tata communications.....we have our wired connectivity in your premises, where we are offering from 384 kbps to 100 mbps bandwidth plan, where you can access net , videos without buffer...for further details please sms/call 9623051888 ( Territory sales manager-Tata communications

100Mbps for residential use? Whats its price? 50k?

Manish try you Tele its available in your area and its service its also good.

Ashish Agrawal said:
I have moved to Kaspate Wasti (Sonigara Kesar) apartments and looking for good broadband connection. I already tried Tata Photon and it SUCKSSSSSS. I havent seen anything more pathetic than that. Please suggest me if there is any other internet provider in that area and any contact number to them....thanks in advance...
Tata and Tikona sucks in Wakad region. Tikona's service is worst and then do cheat by keep on saying on Refund for down times. So stay away from them. Tata is good but for what cost..? 15000 to 50000 for home use :) I am also still looking out.. Has anyone tried Airtel 4G LTE?

^ Damn! Looks like they finally added a new 5 Mbps line speed profile. Most of us get 3.6 Mbps download speed. Although our upload speed is about 700 Kbps.

Back