MTNL Delhi Any Good wired broadband service near chandni chowk

ISP
MTNL Delhi
I want change my broadband service from mtnl...

I have purchased new mtnl broadband connection previous month and subscribed to 999UL 1mbps combo plan but the speed i got is too terrible. I get frequent disconnect as well as download speed ranging 10-135kbps.. most of the time it is 10 kbps. I contacted to the Daryaganj Exchange via phone as well as visiting there but they never listen..Lineman never visited my home after complaint.
Can anyone tell how to approach legally against mtnl about this behaviour of this shitty company. can i complaint in consumer court or to TRAI. how can i do this..

Thanks

Try pgportal first.

Chandni chowk has one of the poorest quality of Cable network. Due to overcrowded and unplanned development, the repairs & replacement of old cables is almost impossible. Even if you get a visit by lineman, i don't think he can provide you with a permanent fix of your problem.

TRAI can't do anything. Consumers courts are broken. Well, that's India for you. Try to change ISP.

If you live in an open space, try to get 3G Internet. Use Dongle. You might be lucky if you are receiving good speeds in your area.

Back