Any idea when BSNL would work perfectly

• Thread starter Thread starter faraz1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,552

faraz1992

ISP
Bsnl
Is there any news regarding when BSNL would resume its normal services. After the cable failure there has been a lot of problems with BSNL Broadband. Sometimes it does not get connected, sometimes it disconnects automatically, slow speed etc. etc. Many users cannot even check their usage so they have to be careful regarding that. Yesterday, I was unable to connect my broadband (it was showing some errors), but today I got a speed of 2.81 mbps even when the max capacity is 2 mbps. There is certainly some technical problems with BSNL which is not being fixed.

Well am experiencing no problems from BSNL. Only on the first day of cable cut, the speeds were slow. From day two its working fine for me.

Its normal for me in the morning but from evening, the connection stats irritating me. When i try to connect, it gets stuck up at "Verifying username and password" and then shows some error but on next redial, it gets connected. After some time, the connection automatically disconnects showing "The Phone Line is Busy".

Looks like boasting of my connectivity in here was a bad idea. Broadband has been down for me since 2am yesterday. Am typing this from my Netone connection. :(

i experienced slow connection for about a week after the cable cut. but after that it has been normal till now.

Back