Any New channels added in Bigtv???

no. but hoping it will be added soon. REPLY........... i wish these channels will added within a month colors, zee sports and many more.

@shahrukh12Hey friend.. i heard, BIG TV is gonna give his maximum package at below Rs. 100 in next month as a diwali offer - is that TRUE?yaar, jaraa pataa karna.......

i don't think so, how they will starter pack 3 for just rs 100. who told you this goona going to happen.reply.

@shahrukh12 i thought you must be aware of this news.... as you know everything... anyway, 1 of my close relative working in BIG TV at ADAG, told me about it and asked me to stick with it as a GREAT revolutions is gonna come in next 1 or 2 months (as they are also now scared of upcoming another 2 competitors who are using MPEG4 and similar qualities). Its gonna happen in next 1 or 2 months... how come you still didnt know about it?????????????? I am surprised.... do you really dont know or just making fun? wow--- max pack at below 100rs... wow :dance:

no channels as of nowbut gr8 compettion goin on btw Dishtv.bigtv and TS

[FONT=&quot]Does big tv has any exclusive channels? is bbc entertainment available with big? Can anyone throw some light on this.[/FONT]

Back