Any PS3 users using Beam HELP pls

currently im using 15mbps n whn i connect da cable to ps3 n if i do the internet test im getting error saying internet connection failed..if i go to internet browser n give my login id n close it but still not able to connect to da net..can anyone tell me how to connect pls

Ask ranjitbhar, he uses ps3 with beam..

Hey Vivek no problems here I am using the PS3 on the beam network without any issues from a long time if you are using a router just make sure UPNP is enabled on your router looks like some ports are being blocked via your router, if that does not work set a static IP for your PS3 and set that IP on your router to DMZ zone.Also do not try to login to beam network directly from the PS3 web-browser use your normal computer to first login to the beam portal and get connected to the internet and then logon to the PS3.BTW techkfreek could you please remove my email address from your earlier post........ as spammers might get my email id.

do u guys play fr free online on ps3 or there is some charge like incase of xbox360 ?

do u guys play fr free online on ps3 or there is some charge like incase of xbox360 ?

Online play is free on PS3, I also have a Xbox 360 but now I have given up on that after 4 failed consoles!

boom that sounds good free online on ps3 on 360 we need to pay arnd 400 to 600 pmwhat do u mean by 4 failed consoles were they modded ?

boom that sounds good free online on ps3 on 360 we need to pay arnd 400 to 600 pm

what do u mean by 4 failed consoles were they modded ?

All of them failed due to over heating issued the famous RROD issues that plauged the earlier version of Xbox 360....... 2 were imported so no support...... the next I purchased was an official one...... that got replaced twice..... and now out of warranty and has shown again the red light..... it still works but I am scared to use it and just done with Xbox.

Hey Vivek no problems here I am using the PS3 on the beam network without any issues from a long time if you are using a router just make sure UPNP is enabled on your router looks like some ports are being blocked via your router, if that does not work set a static IP for your PS3 and set that IP on your router to DMZ zone.

Also do not try to login to beam network directly from the PS3 web-browser use your normal computer to first login to the beam portal and get connected to the internet and then logon to the PS3.

BTW techkfreek could you please remove my email address from your earlier post........ as spammers might get my email id.

thx for ur input actually im using it without router, directly connected to ps3 all i did was changed to poppe setting n gave my beam user id/password n it worked but still was expecting i will have a good online gaming but NO :(..on airtel i was facing red ping with 2mbps crysis 2 n even on 15mbps same thing

All of them failed due to over heating issued the famous RROD issues that plauged the earlier version of Xbox 360....... 2 were imported so no support...... the next I purchased was an official one...... that got replaced twice..... and now out of warranty and has shown again the red light..... it still works but I am scared to use it and just done with Xbox.

hmm......this surely plus fr it was for 4 units !

Hi,I am new to this community . I am getting error "Your network does not have a sufficient MTU setting. Xbox LIVE requires a minimum MTU setting of 1364." while trying to use Xbox 360.I am using beam broadband without any modem or router. Just I am plugging the ethernet cable to Xbox 360 console . Please help me ....

Back