• Thread starter Thread starter vln_arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 3,617

vln_arun

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Hi guys..do any one know when sun direct is going to launch? and one more thing in the adv. they have mentioned that 150 channels r coming soon..do any one know when they will provide those channel in their platform...:madness:

first let they provide dish and box.. later we talk about that 150 channels..

some problem is going on between maran bros and TN govt.They are hiding the reasons.Let us hope it will commence from this month end.

some problem is going on between maran bros and TN govt.They are hiding the reasons.Let us hope it will commence from this month end.

I still feel sun has to give up the cable arm sumangali to karunanidhi faction, before sun direct will see the light of the day. In fact, sumngali could spread its tentacles all over tamilnadu (cutting, beating and killing other cables) only with the help of the political patronage and muscle power of DMK.

This issue is worth a friendly bet.

I still feel sun has to give up the cable arm sumangali to karunanidhi faction, before sun direct will see the light of the day. In fact, sumngali could spread its tentacles all over tamilnadu (cutting, beating and killing other cables) only with the help of the political patronage and muscle power of DMK.

This issue is worth a friendly bet.

Even if maran is not giving SCV to karunanidhi,he(karunanidhi) promised to
the cable operators that the TN govt is starting Arasu cable.So it would be also a problem for the maran owned SCV.

hi guys,do u anyone know about case filed against sun direct in madurai high court? i heard that the case is to be heard today (ie 29th).do any one know the judgement?

I think delay is due to technical and political reasons; despite the cases, there is no stay on launching.Till an official announcement by sun management, our guesses will be wide off the mark. It is also not clear whether they have taken over the transponders and paying rent for them. Only an insider leak will clarify the position.

Back