Anyone who has nice experience with TIKONA ?

ISP
bsnl
anyone using tikona for a long time, who has a good experience.
My friend who lives in Delhi say he is subscribed for their 4Mbps plan, but he gets 10Mbps unlimited(He had shown me) because he had turned on keylogger when tikona guy came for installation and demo. So he got thier ID now he fucks their internet.

One of my friend in mumbai is using tikona and having decent experience. He is with Tikona for 2 years plus.
I am very much sure some day tikona will find out that some one is using their ID for internet and then they wont take long time to suspend that ID :p

A friend bought Tikona recently. He's quite happy too. But then he's just a casual user. For him as long as YouTube/WhatsApp/some common websites open, he's happy.

I used Tikona for a good 4-5 years from 2009-2014. Was extremely satisfied by the advertised service, customer support and speeds.

However, the max they could offer was 4mbps while Beam was blasting 10+Mbps for a similar price and that was enough to jump ship.

I am forced to get a Tikona connection because there is nothing else in the area I'm shifting to. Hope it's not too traumatic an experience and the previous replies on the thread give me some hope

When it works, it works great but if you have a problem you can only hope and pray that it gets fixed automatically because their technicians(if you can get them to send one) only know how to adjust the rooftop device to get a better signal and don't have any technical knowledge at all. It did have mostly consistent speeds and good pings when it worked but I disconnected when pings got horrible and they cannot fix them for 3 months. Now I get calls that I have not paid Rs.500 and they have filed a case against me.

Back