Aot-4221sr DNS Change!

• Thread starter Thread starter Pranay62
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,312
ISP
Airtel Xtreme
Can anyone help to change DNS server in aot 4221sr router I’ve tried alot of methods but all options are greyed out in ppp connection no manual dns showing.

Solution
D
Disable IPv6 from the router. Set it to IPv4 only. That should resolve the issue most probably.
@Rhishav I ended up pairing a TP-Link Archer AX10 and put sercomm router in bridge mode and disabled Wi-Fi from it. Archer AX10 is my primary router now. I will share the details over weekend as i need to connect directly to the sercomm router via lan cable.

Upvote 0
I have one more question i have Tenda should i do this one in bridge mode ? Is it good tenda f3 it has 3 antennas so maybe ! And for bridge mode do inhave to call airtel guys ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
has anyone faced issues where some apps doesn't load on the Secondary router from AOT-4221sr, but they load on the Mobile Network?
& I have connected the Second Nokia G2425 via LAN cable from AOT-4221sr ...
I have enabled DHCP and the IP pool Starts from 192.168.1.9 on AOT-4221sr, On Nokia G2425 DHCP is disabled & IP pool starts from 192.168.1.2.

Previously I had 2 Nokia routers connected in a similar manner they worked flawlessly. Airtel Recently upgraded my Main Nokia router to AOT-4221sr.
After that, I'm not able to access many apps on the Second Router. (Twitter, Youtube, AJIO, Myntra, Amazon, Pinterest)

Any Fix available for this?

Upvote 0

Back