Apple iPhone 5s

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 10,923
sanke1 said:
I hate Google more than Apple. Yet I chose LG G2 because Apple's 4" 5S feels huge letdown. Specially at that price.
Well 4" is ideal for me. The ease of use with the ability to handle the phone with just one hand is essential. LG, Samsung & the rest of the herd had started making huge screens because it was becoming almost impossible to be to true to their battery claims. Obviously due to Android & its buggy apps, they needed bigger battery hence they started increasing the size. Fortunately Google is taking steps in right direction with 4.4.
The genius of Apple lies in their approach towards Technology & Liberal Arts. Technology alone is not enough!
Improving the performance without sacrificing the battery life. 40x faster CPU and 56x faster GPU than the original iPhone while the device has only gone from 3.5" to only 4". That is incredible.

IndianMascot said:
Other than touch ID, anything significant about this phone?
- Custom Silicon (Custom ARM)
- The first vendor to use 64-bit ARM chips and to convert their entire OS to 64-bit
- Updated IDE to allow developers(3rd party) to convert to 64-bit. (And they're doing the same)
- Developers also implement unique features on their custom SoCs with 4 MB Cache
- Secure Enclave (I think this one is the highest point in tech pov)
- iBeacon (iOS 7)
And these are only the known popular features.
I see lot of people saying that Apple is lacking in SW & HW innovations. Can't innovate my ass! :D

If you don't have valid conversation points then refrain yourself from posting such kiddish posts.

Back