Apple iPod Nano

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 14,482
ipod nano camera is only a video camera... jobs said that they did not have enough space in the nano to put on a chip to enable it to take good quality photos. the chip for videos is smaller i guess.

Currently we have 7th generation Apple iPod Nano. Is it right time to buy it or should wait for any news related to 8th generation launch ?

What benefits will Nano give over a cheap but good android phone like moto e with memory card storage facility?
Also I have owned iPod touch, nano and an iPad? All three developed faults within 2 years and as repair costs are very high, all three had to be eventually junked. So for a simple product like a music player, I don't favor expensive Apple products.

What you suggest in music gadget then. Won't go for phone due to battery backup. Need a mp3/mp4 like small device

I was just trying to understand the pros & cons of iPod nano. Sorry I don't have any recommendation. I get your point about battery backup. I think if you don't use any network on a phone then may be it would give good battery backup but I am not sure. Other wise maybe you can pick up cheaper non-Apple music player like Sony, sansa , Philips etc.

Back