Apple Media Event September 10 2013

forget smartphone here main thing is 64bit processor. They have just introduced it again not in computer but in smartphone

64 bit processor existed way back in 1970 s too.. Apple is just implementing it effectively. There is already 60 plus applications on my ipod and iPad, I see no lag or any kind of battery issues. Which I regularly come across people on android platform.

Engadget writes this:
1.4GHz quad-core Huawei HiSilicon K3V2; 40nm, 16-core GPU, 64-bit memory
I am not sure how can they be running at 64bit when no one is manufacturing 64bit mobile processors right now. And there are no indications if Google has a 64bit version of Android.

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/huawei/huawei-ascend-mate/20647/huawei-k3v2-processor-does-it-have-what-it-takes-match-qualcomm-and That phone has Cortex A9 based processor. Not sure how it can be 64 bit when the processor core doesnt support 64 bit instructions.
However, things took a turn for the worse when subjecting the device to processor intensive gaming (we used EA's graphics-heavy Real Racing 3 in our tests) and frame rates slowed to a crawl. This is more than likely due to the now inferior 16 core GPU failing to cope with the increasing complexities of mobile games
LOL

I don't u u understand this craziness for Ram. Imo a 2gb Ram is more than enough for a mobile processor

Back