Apple Media Event September 10 2013

. It was Apple who brought these color phones before Nokia. Have you guys seen ipod 5th generation ? U can see the colors over there it's for 32 and 64gb only. Consider it has iPhone without phone

So, are you saying... that Apple was the first company to have gadgets in red, yellow, blue and green colors? :nonchalance:

No I din say that. But those cute colored case existed in Apple..well I don know when iPod touch 5gen was released but these asha colored phones came after apple brought its ipod. It does not mean apple was the first one to bring it to the market. Those eligant look was brought by apple. There is similarity in the look of colored ipod case and asha case.

Well. Nokia is not SUING Apple for launching colorful iPhones. What you are seeing is just stupid online taunts. Apple on the other hand...

No use arguing with Apple fans or Ios fans.
But I give credit to apple ..now they have such massive following that now any technology they introduce to the market,It is widely adopted by people. Since they've reintroduced fingerprint sensors to iphone5s ..I now expect android/lumias to do the same. Same with siri ..They've introduced voice commands back and now we have GoogleNow along with windows Cortana on the way

Motorola already had fingerprint scanner on Atrix.

Yes, Apple's implementation is better and they are probably using a much better tech too. But they did not 'invent' the concept.
ok. i just noticed you said reintroduced.
anyways. i do not think fingerprint scanners are going to come to android. motorola is experimenting with other forms of authentication techs. people are generally not comfortable with fingerprint scanners on their devices. remains to be seen how successful it becomes on the iPhone.

ah. finger print sensors were around ages in laptops ..and even on Atrix. But that Is the problem ..other manufacturers have wide range of products ..Apple has 2~3 models. So apple is in a better position to introduce new technologies or reintroduce old ones. Even 64 bit processor ..Apple's not the first phone to have that.

Back