Are Add-on Packs charged Monthly or Daily?

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 7,176

kunal_janu

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys,I logged into my friends account to activate ten sports for him, When i checked the balance i saw that all his add on charges are being deducted only on a daily basis, while when i subscribed to the packs, My account was completely charged at once.any reasons why?Does it mean if my friend unsubscribes to the pack now, he can save the money, or is it a PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT?Can we activate a add on only for a day?Kunal

Its cut in daily basis in my account. But u hv to get add on pack atlist 4 a month.

Hmm.. something similar to base pack eh..But why was i cut at once?? problems with my account :wall:

may be when u subscribed they changed the mode to monthly basis and then ppl must have objected so they changed it back to daily basis

hey m gonna ran sack Tata Sky... i added education gold from tatasky.com nd instead of 30 rs for a month they deducted me 300 rs.as annual charhes ... i tried to call customer care but was on hold for 20 minutes...cant understand wat to do,..... can any1 help me???:confused:

I guess no one is buying there educational package.. so they want people to take the package for a year by charging them @ once :rofl:

Back