are bsnl users getting double speeds?

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,163
What do you expect from crappiest plan oferrer ISP?This would be like beyond the ability to perform thing for such a jerk ISP to continue the douBle speeds!See MTNL! It's also a Government ISP!!Shame and Slap on You Bsnl!Real shit should be thrown on U U CRAP!!

But To some extent i am getting speeds of 45 to 50 kBps still during the link-removed and mediafire downloads..!! It is due to a burst error..?? Can any friends int he form sort it out..RegShreeRaman

yes i noticed the increase in bandwidth too to 512kbps instead of my usual 256kbps but from this new month the bandwidth is again back to 256kbpsnot sure if there was any offer... i wish they upgraded to 512kbps permantly cuz then there wouldn't be much of buffering problems on video streaming sites such as youtube......

What do you expect from crappiest plan oferrer ISP?
This would be like beyond the ability to perform thing for such a jerk ISP to continue the douBle speeds!See MTNL! It's also a Government ISP!!
Shame and Slap on You Bsnl!
Real shit should be thrown on U
U CRAP!!

Looks Like Somebody Is Real angry :hysterical::hysterical:.Its tru That Bsnl Is Hopeless...:madness:

Back