Are there any truly unlimited plans remaining?

• Thread starter Thread starter santoshpc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,898

santoshpc

ISP
Airtel
After the introduction of the outrageous 'Fair usage policy', I have been trying to find a service provider who would give a plan of 512kbps or 1mbps without any strings attached. I'll be moving to Chennai in a few days and if any of you know a descent service provider who will still provide a truly unlimited service plan with approx. promised speeds please let me know.

reliance wireline and wimaxTATA TTML(only mumbai),TATA WIMAX - usually free but if you constantly do 150-200gb or more then they tell you to upgrade the plan otherwise ALRITEMTNLdon't know many in BANGLORE

Hathway 512 Kbps Unlimited (650 p.m approx.) I think the plan's name is Happyway... or something like that. Unlimited in every sense of the word. I've downloaded over 50 GB this month on this connection and will be moving on to 1 Mbps Unlimited (Rs 1118 p.m) soon. So yeah, try Hathway (Chennai) though enquire about their Customer Care beforehand. Hathway's quite reliable in my area (Mumbai), might not be the same there though.

Hathway 512 Kbps Unlimited (650 p.m approx.) I think the plan's name is Happyway... or something like that. Unlimited in every sense of the word. I've downloaded over 50 GB this month on this connection and will be moving on to 1 Mbps Unlimited (Rs 1118 p.m) soon. So yeah, try Hathway (Chennai) though enquire about their Customer Care beforehand. Hathway's quite reliable in my area (Mumbai), might not be the same there though.

yep they are unlimited too

but their uploads suck limited to 256kbps

their packet loss and ping sucks too

and they have different services and prices in all the different areas

like in south mumbai,their service sucks and always drop atm of rains and many other problems

After the introduction of the outrageous 'Fair usage policy', I have been trying to find a service provider who would give a plan of 512kbps or 1mbps without any strings attached. I'll be moving to Chennai in a few days and if any of you know a descent service provider who will still provide a truly unlimited service plan with approx. promised speeds please let me know.

Even i am trying to move from my current airtel to something else which does not have any FUP.i am looking for a 1Mbps speed connection in chennai. let me know if you have found anything..btw do we have reliance in chennai ??

MTNL has the best unlimited plans which are VFM in comparison to other service providers... and no FUP ....

Hey Alvord,
I took the same connection for this month.And I became a victim of their FUP...Really pissed me off..its no longer unlimited.It drops down to 256kbps after 20gb of download.Really searching for any other alternative..really disgusting service.

Back