Are these superhit (in their time) movies still entertaing / not? : Poll

• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,495
DCH is a good movie. Frankly speaking, i havent watched it, but of what i have heard from many people, its a really good movie. And Lagaan, for obvious reasons - v Indians connect to this game of cricket a lot.

DCH and Lagaan weren't superhits. Lagaan was a HIT and DCH was Above Average. Farhan's films (with the exception of Don) haven't ever worked well outside metros, he is way too chic for most desi audiences. I remember watching DCH with two different sets of audiences - once in a metro theatre, and the other in a small town's theatre. The reactions were diametrically opposite. The first group loved it and the second was shocked and bemused at the happenings.

Hmmm. So i have heard positives of it from those whom i know in cities.

@ jayminI also made few good thinkings by other's comments about few movies. But I saw few of those movies I became disapointed & felt that their comments was not worhty actually when I over excited before watch it we became dissapoint many times because of our exciteness. Better is dont keep more excitement while u watch a movie & u can truly judge a movie then its match our & reviewer's comment. Its my personal opinion.

Eggjactly, u shudnt have any expectations when u watch anything - movie, sport, anything. But its the inbuilt nature of most people to have expectations from everything!

Back