• Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 9,688
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Gul was better then Asin

who ? Umar Gul ? :hysterical:

----------

Courtesy: Tata(Sky

:thumbsup:really nice to see a south actress became popular in north cinema field:thumbsup:

^^eh? they've always been popular. have you forgotten hema malini, sridevi, rekha etc.? it's the north east beauties that need more representation :irock:I thought Gul Panag was great too, too bad she's gone :icry:

but they all reached their level after several movies but ASIN got through by her first film itself :iplay:

Hami,In these photos, The horse faced Asin looks very tired and pathetic. I don't know what happened to her. Is she not able to rest in the house gifted by Salman?

Hami,

In these photos, The horse faced Asin looks very tired and pathetic. I don't know what happened to her. Is she not able to rest in the house gifted by Salman?

:iomg: :rofl:

@Hami.You use TS but dont know GUL? Or just creating another reckless posts for this thread to go offtopic?

:iomg: :rofl:

@Hami.You use Tata Sky DTH but dont know GUL? Or just creating another reckless posts for this thread to go offtopic?

Instead of asking senseless questions, why don't you post what you know or think of gul?

This goes out to all Asin fans exclusive preview of the Tata Sky unseen ad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of asking senseless questions, why don't you post what you know or think of gul?
Is this forum is for harrasing members? You are doing just that.

Reply in your style:
Is he PRO of Gul? Have some sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back