Asin- The brand ambassador for Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 11,700
You have enlightened me :thumbsup: I won't buy TS any more.

He is talking about toilets and it has enlightened you and your are telling you won't by TS anymore. So you are telling TS as toilet? :rofl:

Asin steals Gul’s glory
11 Dec, 2008

http://movies.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=3819259

Aamir Khan’s forthcoming film Ghajini is all set for a Christmas release and as always, Aamir is leaving no stone unturned for its promotion. The man who is known for putting to use unique promotional ways each time was recently on a popular reality shows as a guest judge.

And the most recent promotion funda that is in the process of being put to work is through Ads. The Ghajini couple will be seen in Tata Sky’s new advertisements. Its previous ad had Gul Panag opposite Aamir. But looking at the hype about this most talked about Ghajini pair, the company has decided to cash in on the popularity.

Buzz is that it was Aamir Khan who recommended Asin’s name for this endorsement deal. With everything in place, the ads are all set to go on air. So watch out for the super star Aamir and super sexy Asin as they ready to come right to your drawing rooms through one of those Zhingalala ads.

Asin steals Gul?s glory- News-News & Gossip-Indiatimes - Movies

gul panag has had an interesting media life. she comes to screen with a boom and disappears just like that.

oh well we north indians do find south indian heroines kinda weird for our liking. :)rambha, madhu... for example.

so starking resemblence!:evil::evil: (sameera vs gul panag)
oh well we north indians do find south indian heroines kinda weird for our liking. :)

rambha, madhu... for example.
@sushubh: asin got sharp features typical to north Indians BTW.she is a
Syrian christian Catholic(nasrani).:whistle: I dont know genetics but FC in Kerala are somewhat different from what we see in other southern states.
another guy is John abraham who also trace origin to this community.

yup, syrian catholics do have sharp features compared to other keralites and south indians...facial structure resembles more to lebanese, middle eastern, and mediterranean types...

Back