Asus N150 DSL-N10E or Tp Link W8968

• Thread starter Thread starter Forumshk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 2,776
ISP
BSNL
Hi iam planning to buy wireless modem + router for bsnl broadband connection . i have lots of doubt regarding the technical jargon . kindly please explain me .
1. Difference between DSL and ADSL and ADSL2+ modem router ?
2. what is 150mbps & 300mbps Wireless Speed Router ???? in india broadband speed is just 2 to 4 mbps we get from isp so i dont know what is the use of buying an 150 or 300 mbps router . which mbps speed they are talking about plz explain ?
3.iam planning to go for BSNL broadband if iam not satisifed with the service i will switch to some other isp . i read that TP-Link w8968 model can be used even if i switch to cable or some other isp but i cannot use the same modem router if i choose some other modem router for instance the Asus model Asus DSL-N10E Wireless-N150 ADSL. can you please explain me why ????
4. i have a Epson L350 printer it is not wireless printer is it possible to connect the printer to the usb port of the tp link w8968 router and print wirelessly from my samsung tablet or from my laptop wirelessly ???? in other words can i print wirelessly by connecting the non wireless printer to the wireless router .
5.i have sorted out two models plz suggest me which is best between the two . Asus N150 DSL-N10E or Tp Link TD-W8968 N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router ??? which among the two company has very good customer support .PLEASE HELP ME GUYS LOOKING FOR YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS .

Back