Asus Zenfone 4 A450CG

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2,344
Lol ya

though with 0.3mp on this one. Good luck with that :D

Persons who buy phones at this prices are the ones who upgrade from a featurephone. And most of them come with VGA/2MP cameras and they are no better. And this is not even the primary camera we are talking about.

There is another group of clients for such phones.

I am planning one for my MIL so that she can skype with my SIL who's in Amrika. She currently uses a featureless phone and that too only for calls. We want her to get on whatsapp too so that snaps can be shared. She does Skype once in a while using my FIL's laptop. Now, even if I like to, I can't get her a Moto E and would not want to spend on a G. Looking for a 3G and dual-core + device so that video chat is smooth. She can even use the Wifi at her home. So, basically these basic smartphones do have a market.

Another acquaintance also got a Moto E when he upgraded from a feature phone and he now uses Wifi at home and office. He does not click selfies. All he uses is Whatsapp/Viber/FB. And he's more than happy with the E.

Is Asus Zenfone A450cg available on Flipkart right now (25-9-14 5:30PM). Because Asus Zenfone A400cg is stocked back up right now and Zenfone A450cg is not visible on Flipkart website

Back