• Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 3,914

Nishant

Staff member
ISP
Jetway FTTH, BSNL FTTH
Check Asus Zenfone Max Deals on: Flipkart | Amazon | Snapdeal

ASUS put an insanely large battery in the ZenFone Max

This is one of the very few smartphones that come with a generous -- or perhaps overly generous -- 5,000 mAh cell, and you can even use the phone as a power bank to charge other devices. Like the ZenFone 2 Laser, the Max has a 13-megapixel f/2.0 main camera with laser auto-focus plus dual-tone LED flash, as well as a 5-megapixel front-facing imager and Gorilla Glass 4 on the 5.5-inch screen, though there's no word on the display resolution. The downer is the entry-level Snapdragon 410 chip with just 2GB of RAM, as if the battery life isn't already long enough.

t5NYgJp.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Uber should give this to their drivers.

SD410 means the resolution will be 720p only... Combine this with 5000mAh battery, we will have more than 3 days of battery life... Btw how is the battery life in Moto Maxx (3900mAh battery) admin ji?

on my low usage. it used to run for 1.5 days easy. these days it is running for 1 day only :(

i have location services at highest mode. wifi is on all day long. bluetooth remains off. i usually do not make any calls. while at home i do not use the phone much so it's a shame.

Reset would probably fix my issues. Just lazy. Was waiting for 5.1. Looks like it might never arrive!

Yes.. 5.1 fixed many things incl the bad battery life in Verizon Droid_Turbo [Moto Turbo is just its GSM (only) version].. So the wait will be worth it, imho...

Back